Friday, July 25, 2014

Wow!

When I wrote my post earlier this week (I'm coming out! And it's not what you think). I NEVER expected the response that I have received. So many people have said such nice things about the post, and about me, that I am truly speechless! I was so nervous when I hit publish on that post, but it was my truth, and by posting it on a public forum I am hoping that someday, someone will stumble across it just when they need to see it.

So thank you to everyone for your kind words, your support, and for reading what I have to say! I am beyond humbled by this experience.  I would write more, but I am not joking when I say I am speechless!  There is a joy felt in my heart from everyone's kindness that I am failing to express.  "Thank you" seems like too small of phrase, but it's what I got!

No comments:

Post a Comment