Monday, July 21, 2014

Conversations with my 7 year old


Having just finished his bath, Perp (short for Perpetual Motion Machine) was sitting on the couch in nothing but his boxer shorts, (because who wants to wear jammies?)  and his hand down his pants Bundy-style.  Now he has done the Al Bundy sit and grab since he was in diapers, it seems to be his go to security object when he’s tired.  Anywho, he had assumed the position when he says, “  Mom, my butthole is wrinkly”. 
 To which I reply, “ Okay, 1. Your butthole is supposed to be wrinkly.”
“Are you sure?”
“Yes,”(My hubby walks into the room, “Ask Daddy, his butthole is wrinkly too,” to which he mumbles a somewhat confused ‘yes’...
“Number 2..  Don’t touch your butthole, even though you just got out of a bath, it could be germy.”
“And number 3.  Please go wash your hands”
Thanks for keeping my life classy kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment